Top 5 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2019
Published October 05,2018 6 months ago Posted By Justinas DanisReading Time: 4 minutes
The use of mobile devices are emerging with time and would continue to increase. We as a generation are highly dependent on these devices. With its usage there is a drive for more innovation, new ideas and amazing development trends to meet the growing need of the consumers.
There is an anticipation by companies and marketers anticipate that with a rise of AI, virtual and augmented reality and the IoT, mobile has a good and obvious future.
Brands with a big name like Ikea, Starbucks, Wal-Mart, and Volvo have started using AR.
Cingant, a company for mobile app development in Lithuania brings here the technologies to highlight the hottest trends in mobile app development.
Let’s first take a glimpse of mobile app stats in 2019 and beyond:
– 4% of users buy more of a brand’s products after downloading its E-commerce app.
– Spending on mobile Ad across the globe to reach $ 176 billion in 2020.
– 88% of Smartphone users increased usage of mobile coupons in the last 3 years.
What would be the app development trends in 2019?
Artificial intelligence (AI)
AI offers a business tempting insights through advanced analytics, responsive interfaces, and machine learning technology.
A Google CEO Sundar Pichai stated this as witnessing an important shift from a mobile-first world to an AI-first world.
- Gartner also estimates that 6 billion of connected things like connected appliances, wearable, cars, and smart devices will need AI support.
- As per a new report, by IDC; the AI market will experience, revenue growth of over $47 billion in 2020.
- With Hound, Microsoft Pix and SwiftKey AI, we can witness how powerful AI is proving to be in the mobile app space.
The Internet of Things (IoT)
The IoT allow objects to collect and exchange data without any human intervention. The technologies which rely on the IoT in a different way provides a better advantage.This is a game-changing technology and an amazing space.
- A business assumption is that by 2020, the global spending on the IoT markets would be 1.29 Trillion
- Investments in a smart home will double by 2020 over the forecast period
- Count of connected devices is expected to rise 3.1 billion by 2020.
Popular mobile apps with IoT integration:
- Bluesmart app
- U by Moen
- Ring Video Doorbell
Today’s technology to superimposes a digital image on the user’s view of the real world, hence showing a composite view.
- A study estimates that total mobile apps with built-in AR capabilities will cross, 4670 million in 2022
- The global market for AR integrated mobile apps would reach US$ 3.9 billion by 2020
- Worldwide sue base of AR and VR games is expected to grow to 216 million users
- Pokémon Go
- Real Strike
Android Instant App
This offers variation in-app sharing and app finds. Android Instant App provides the power to Android users to watch Android apps and see the content without app installation. You can save the app and download it later.
- More than 500 million devices have this technology
- Comes with the support of the latest version from 5.0 to 8.0
- Available in the latest Android devices in over 40 countries
Vimeo, JET and One Football uses Android Instant App
A Chabot is an artificial intelligence that carries out conversation through auditory or textual methods.
- Chatbot interaction is expected to increase from 20 % to 93% by 2022
- Gartner predicted that over 50% of enterprises will spend more on chatbots in 2019 for conversation
- Chatbot to save about 4+ minutes in comparison to traditional call centers.
Technology keeps evolving. The next big thing is always coming! Technology moves quite fast but also offers more innovation and excitement. They are big problem solvers for day to day life in huge scale. And all android app developer in Lithuania are taking advantage of the promising trends to come up with best solutions.