Published June 28.2019 Posted By Justinas Danis
A product's success lies in the user's satisfaction. Every entrepreneur knows it and it adds to the challenge to know user requirements and provide satisfactory experiences. Early feedbacks are always good and essential. Product development cannot occur singly. For a successful product launch, you will require a good seller/distributor and most important of all the buyers. Here, in this post will tell how to can enhance the chances that their products are welcomed with warm appreciations. Introduction Interviews and surveys can provide an insight into what is important from the user's perspective. But, many times it appeared that humans don't behave as a ...read more
Published June 13.2019 Posted By Justinas Danis
In today's fast-paced world, quality with speed is both the need. To fulfill this requirement, organizations are inclining towards methodologies like Continuous Integration, Agile and the very new and innovative DevOps. With this, test automation has become one key practice with the purpose of shortening testing time but with enhanced effectiveness. As more and more software development companies realize this and increase their budget for testing, more products can reach the market successfully and at a good pace. Here is a list of 10 best test automation tools to help you choose for your project. Appium License: Open-source An open source automation ...read more
Published May 09.2019 Posted By Justinas Danis
With time, technology is changing and some are revolutionary. This dynamic landscape is creating an impact that is influencing the business realities. It is essential to find out how businesses and governments can make use of the potential of emerging technologies and transform them for a better future for the competitive world of the morrow. Yet the concept of the three tech trends is at infancy, but they are going to stay and impact the future of businesses and other sectors as well. Let's see how three disruptive technologies converge to revolutionize businesses. Artificial Intelligence As per Gartner, 30% of companies across the ...
- Tags: AI, app development in Vilnius, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, IoT, machine learning, ML, mobile app developers
Published April 01.2019 Posted By Justinas Danis
PHP or hypertext preprocessor is an open-source server-side programming language and is extremely popular and has seen tremendous growth in the last few years owing to its capacity to securely handle complex applications quite fast. Therefore, websites built with PHP frameworks are quite responsive towards satisfying various business requirements. Also, backend development on PHP frameworks is quite safe, scalable and easily maintained. And PHP is going to gain more attention to the maximum of businesses in 2019. PHP frameworks are time-saving and also allow to start working with codes from scratch. And with the availability of several PHP frameworks, you can ...
- Tags: content management system, PHP Frameworks, Web development, web development company in Lithuania, Web Development In 2019
- The Importance of User Testing In Product Development
- 10 Best Automation Testing Tools to Use in 2019 and Beyond
- How AI, Machine Learning and IoT Can Revolutionize Your Business?
- 10 Popular PHP Frameworks For Web Development In 2019
- Why Hybrid Approach is a Good Choice for Mobile App Development?
- Leveraging IoT Advantages in Mobile Application Development
- How The New iOS 12 Features Impacts Your iPhone App Development
- Why Kotlin Would Replace Java for Androids?
- Can AI Filter Hate Talk in Social Media?
- Reasons to Opt for Age-Responsive Designing and Development
- Automated Testing Vs Manual Testing: Pros and Cons
- Google App Engine Enhances Performance at Reduced Cost
- Why Ionic Framework is Gaining Popularity for PWA Development?
- Artificial Intelligence And Future Predictions
- What are the AngularJS Frameworks Needed for App Development
- Mobile Wallet Integration in Apps: Opportunities and Challenges
- Top 5 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2019
- Why AI Accountability Is the Need of Hour?
- List of Top Web Development Trends to Watch In 2018
- Top Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Mobile App
- All About The Money You Can Make Through App Making
- Why You Must Adopt DevOps Culture in Your Organization?
- Top IT Trends and Predictions For 2018
- Future Trends That Would Create More Scope In Mobile App Development
- Top iOS Trends That Will Shape App Development For Future
- Blockchain Technology, It’s Market Scope In 2018 and Beyond
- Types of Blockchain Module You need to Know First
- How Laravel Development Service is Ideal Option for your Enterprise Web App?
- 7 ways to protect your G-Suite accounts from Phishing attacks
- A brief guidance to use hashtags for a stronger marketing strategy
- Know everything about BOT and how it is changing the way we used to purchase online
- Know About The General Data protection Regulation Before Your Company Gets The Data Breach Notice
- Deep Learning Demystified in a Nutshell
- Cryptocurrency: The Digital Money That is Fast Taking on the World
- How Blockchain Technology Will Reinforce Trust in Digital Transaction
- Easy Tips on Improving Your eCommerce Website Performance
- Why Explainer Videos Increase Conversion Rate?
- Why a web design company will always be a better choice over a freelancer
- Why hiring a technology team in Eastern Europe is a better idea
- Here is what it takes to create a great digital product
- 10 new jobs that technology has created in last 10 years
- What Is Making Vilnius The Start-Up Hub Of Eastern Europe
- How To Promote A Mobile App Digitally
- 6 Interesting Ways To Boost Your E-Commerce Sales
- After Mobility Era, AI Will Dominate The Technology World
- Why CRM is a must-have product for most of the businesses
- Chatbot, The Game Changer in 2017
- app development
- App Engine
- Blockchain Technology
- Deep Learning
- Digital Marketing
- Explainer Video
- Ionic Framework
- iOS app development
- iOS Trends
- IT Trends
- Payment Wallet Development
- Web Design
- Web Designing
- Web development
- Web Services