Published January 16.2019 Posted By Admin
The release of latest iOS 12 in September 2018 has both overwhelmed and added little worry for iOS app developers. The reason of overwhelm is that with iOS 12 incorporated devices will have 50% faster keyboard display, 40% faster launch of apps and 70% fast in launching the camera app, can set app limitations, and comes with a new type of USDZ file. The reason of worry is that with new features there will be new user choices, which will impact business needs, and consequently impact the iOS app development. Apple’s iOS 12 is critical in the era of Google Pixel 3 launch ...
- Tags: app development in iPhones, Apple iOS 12, iOS 12, iOS 12 Features, iOS app, iOS app developers, iOS app development, iOS Application Development, iPhone App Development, What's New in iOS
Published January 02.2019 Posted By Admin
Java and Kotlin are the common languages used for writing Android Apps by Google. There is huge significance to programming languages, as it might reduce both money and time. When working with a customized Android application, an advanced technology is always of advantage. To say, the mobile app development is expecting a good transition with Kotlin for Androids. When talking about Android app development, the programming language that we think about first is Java. Though there are other programming languages, Java is the most used one. You can make Android app in any language and after compilation, can run on the ...read more
Published December 18.2018 Posted By Admin
If you are present in various social media platforms, you will know there are several people spilling hate talk. Will, it is not a good idea to have an AI that could filter the pattern of hate talk on social media? This would really help web users from trauma and emotional sufferings. After the recent announcement by Mark Zuckerberg several discussions are back to the debate. It is about artificial intelligence which can filter toxic speech in recent future. So is it possible for AI to filter toxic conversation? Well, till now AI doesn't hold a good record in recognition and refraining ...
- Tags: Android app developers in Malmo, artificial intelligence, developing AI programs, iOS app developer in Malmo
Published December 10.2018 Posted By Admin
Age-responsive designing and development are gaining grounds and this not only concentrates on the site's appearances, but how it functions, the type of content it displays, and how useful it is for users. Just talking about age-responsive designs, it is going to be a huge deal breaker, not only from sales opportunity. It would serve the users first, and then comes the marketers. To understand the target audience is significant to develop a site, but simply targeting the audience is not all, the age-responsive design gives new user experiences. We are a company for app development and designing in Lithuania and ...
- Tags: age responsive app development, Age-Responsive app Designing, Age-Responsive Designing, Age-Responsive Development
- How The New iOS 12 Features Impacts Your iPhone App Development
- Why Kotlin Would Replace Java for Androids?
- Can AI Filter Hate Talk in Social Media?
- Reasons to Opt for Age-Responsive Designing and Development
- Automated Testing Vs Manual Testing: Pros and Cons
- Google App Engine Enhances Performance at Reduced Cost
- Why Ionic Framework is Gaining Popularity for PWA Development?
- Artificial Intelligence And Future Predictions
- Sweden Is Now A Prominent Nation In The Global AI Race
- What are the AngularJS Frameworks Needed for App Development
- Mobile Wallet Integration in Apps: Opportunities and Challenges
- Top 5 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2019
- Why AI Accountability Is the Need of Hour?
- List of Top Web Development Trends to Watch In 2018
- Top Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Mobile App
- All About The Money You Can Make Through App Making
- Why You Must Adopt DevOps Culture in Your Organization
- Top IT Trends and Predictions For 2018
- Future Trends That Would Create More Scope In Mobile App Development
- Top iOS Trends That Will Shape App Development For Future
- Blockchain Technology, It’s Market Scope In 2018 and Beyond
- Types of Blockchain Module You need to Know First
- How Laravel Development Service is Ideal Option for your Enterprise Web App?
- 7 ways to protect your G-Suite accounts from Phishing attacks
- Swedish Tech Trends Expectations to rule the Roost in 2018
- A brief guidance to use hashtags for a stronger marketing strategy
- Know everything about BOT and how it is changing the way we used to purchase online
- Know About The General Data protection Regulation Before Your Company Gets The Data Breach Notice
- Deep Learning Demystified in a Nutshell
- Cryptocurrency: The Digital Money That is Fast Taking on the World
- How Blockchain Technology Will Reinforce Trust in Digital Transaction
- Easy Tips on Improving Your eCommerce Website Performance
- Why Explainer Videos Increase Conversion Rate?
- Why a web design company will always be a better choice over a freelancer
- Why hiring a technology team in Eastern Europe is a better idea
- Here is what it takes to create a great digital product
- 10 new jobs that technology has created in last 10 years
- What Is Making Vilnius The Start-Up Hub Of Eastern Europe
- How To Promote A Mobile App Digitally
- 6 Interesting Ways To Boost Your E-Commerce Sales
- After Mobility Era, AI Will Dominate The Technology World
- Why CRM is a must-have product for most of the businesses
- Chatbot, The Game Changer in 2017
- How ATS is automating recruitment industry
- app development
- App Engine
- Applicant tracking system
- Blockchain Technology
- Deep Learning
- Digital Marketing
- Explainer Video
- Ionic Framework
- iOS app development
- iOS Trends
- IT Trends
- Payment Wallet Development
- Web Design
- Web Designing
- Web development
- Web Services