Published November 19.2018 Posted By Justinas Danis
Google App Engine is a PaaS Platform which allows developers and businesses to make use of Google's scalable hosting and A 1 Internet service. You need to write applications in Java or Python, store data in Google BigTable and make use of Google query language. Applications that do not comply with the same, must get modified to use the App Engine. This App Engine provides huge infrastructure in comparison to other hosting services like Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud and enables to create scalable applications. In ten years, Google App Engine has evolved with changes and specifications. Let's know about them in ...read more
Published November 13.2018 Posted By Justinas Danis
Created by Google in the year 2015, Progressive web apps or commonly known as PWAs are websites designed with both native mobile applications and traditional websites. The best thing about PWAs is that they can work both offline and online, and incredibly perform that combines the best of websites and mobile applications and easy installation in the user’s device. The offline mode of PWAs ensures both speed and performance and with no delay. PWAs have been used by Flipkart, Alibaba, and Google, among a few to say. To mention, more and more businesses are now building PWAs in place of native ...read more
Published November 06.2018 Posted By Justinas Danis
In the next few minutes, you will be either, amazed, amused, frightened, or lost in thoughts on knowing about future predictions of the near future of AI. PwC has revealed a report in an Annual Meeting of the New Champions (AMNC), this year, held in Tianjin, China. PwC reported 8 essential AI predictions for the future which would shape various business strategies. PwC carried out own research and experiences to write the report, about the future that AI holds for an exciting and at times, anxiety-creating technology. The 8 near- future predictions for Artificial Intelligence: AI is to challenge the employers ...read more
Published October 25.2018 Posted By Justinas Danis
There have been continuous developments in the AngularJS framework, a client-side framework, and a very popular structured framework to develop dynamic one- page applications. Being introduced by Google in the year 2012, it has a huge multinational corporate support. The angular framework supports various platforms because most of the features permit decoupling of an app logic from the Document Object Model or DOM manipulation. Owing to several efficient features of AngularJS framework, it happens to be a better option for most businesses, mainly for app development. So, we at Cingant, a company with mobile app development in Lithuania, has created a list ...
- Tags: Angular Foundation, Angular Material, Angular UI Bootstrap, AngularJS, Ionic Framework, LUMX, Mobile Angular UI, OnsenUI
- Why Hybrid Approach is a Good Choice for Mobile App Development?
- Leveraging IoT Advantages in Mobile Application Development
- How The New iOS 12 Features Impacts Your iPhone App Development
- Why Kotlin Would Replace Java for Androids?
- Can AI Filter Hate Talk in Social Media?
- Reasons to Opt for Age-Responsive Designing and Development
- Automated Testing Vs Manual Testing: Pros and Cons
- Google App Engine Enhances Performance at Reduced Cost
- Why Ionic Framework is Gaining Popularity for PWA Development?
- Artificial Intelligence And Future Predictions
- What are the AngularJS Frameworks Needed for App Development
- Mobile Wallet Integration in Apps: Opportunities and Challenges
- Top 5 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2019
- Why AI Accountability Is the Need of Hour?
- List of Top Web Development Trends to Watch In 2018
- Top Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Mobile App
- All About The Money You Can Make Through App Making
- Why You Must Adopt DevOps Culture in Your Organization?
- Top IT Trends and Predictions For 2018
- Future Trends That Would Create More Scope In Mobile App Development
- Top iOS Trends That Will Shape App Development For Future
- Blockchain Technology, It’s Market Scope In 2018 and Beyond
- Types of Blockchain Module You need to Know First
- How Laravel Development Service is Ideal Option for your Enterprise Web App?
- 7 ways to protect your G-Suite accounts from Phishing attacks
- A brief guidance to use hashtags for a stronger marketing strategy
- Know everything about BOT and how it is changing the way we used to purchase online
- Know About The General Data protection Regulation Before Your Company Gets The Data Breach Notice
- Deep Learning Demystified in a Nutshell
- Cryptocurrency: The Digital Money That is Fast Taking on the World
- How Blockchain Technology Will Reinforce Trust in Digital Transaction
- Easy Tips on Improving Your eCommerce Website Performance
- Why Explainer Videos Increase Conversion Rate?
- Why a web design company will always be a better choice over a freelancer
- Why hiring a technology team in Eastern Europe is a better idea
- Here is what it takes to create a great digital product
- 10 new jobs that technology has created in last 10 years
- What Is Making Vilnius The Start-Up Hub Of Eastern Europe
- How To Promote A Mobile App Digitally
- 6 Interesting Ways To Boost Your E-Commerce Sales
- After Mobility Era, AI Will Dominate The Technology World
- Why CRM is a must-have product for most of the businesses
- Chatbot, The Game Changer in 2017
- app development
- App Engine
- Blockchain Technology
- Deep Learning
- Digital Marketing
- Explainer Video
- Ionic Framework
- iOS app development
- iOS Trends
- IT Trends
- Payment Wallet Development
- Web Design
- Web Designing
- Web development
- Web Services