Published June 14.2017 Posted By Justinas Danis
E-commerce is now the ‘new-age’ way of doing retail business. From electrical appliance to groceries, digitization of the markets have changed the way people chose items and purchased them. For buyers there are more options than ever, and for established and aspiring entrepreneurs the prospects are more than ever. Every day there are new entrants to the e-commerce sector, and the competition to survive and grow is becoming tougher by the day. If you already have an e-commerce store or plan to have one you have to have a powerful strategy to generate sales. You have to market your e-commerce store ...read more
Published June 04.2017 Posted By Justinas Danis
Fred Wilson’s recent statement aptly describes the point of transformation the tech world is going through. Wilson said, "Because we've finally reached the point where it's working and working really well. It's going to really touch every aspect of technology in the way that mobile did over the past five, ten years." Yes, artificial intelligence has now become reality and most of us are using it without even knowing. Where we've been Every ten or fifteen years, computing world witnesses a revolution. Thanks to the technical advances backed by favorable economics. It changes the mainstream culture; new habits are developed which transform the ...read more
Published April 02.2017 Posted By Justinas Danis
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a very widespread term that refers to the practices, strategies and technologies that companies use to manage and analyze their customers interactions and data throughout the customers life cycle, with the sole and main goal of improving business relationships with customers, it assists in customer retention. As the world progresses it’s getting pretty difficult for businesses to work coherently without CRM, it’s a must-have for businesses that are serious about their future and growth which are pretty much directly or in-directly related to each other. A CRM integrates emails, tasks, and calendars easily in one place ...read more
Published March 12.2017 Posted By Justinas Danis
Chatbots are a chat systems with artificial intelligence. So as it is said in this platform user will chat with a robot instead of a real human being What are the utilization? It allows user to perform certain task without the need of actual human, and the work will be performed instantly and flawlessly. Searches data through the internet, maintain the records and make those data s available at the decision making point For spontaneous purchases without long search, mobile-commerce with visual search and chatbot to communicate with customers just for the fun or pass the time How can it be a ...read more
- Why Hybrid Approach is a Good Choice for Mobile App Development?
- Leveraging IoT Advantages in Mobile Application Development
- How The New iOS 12 Features Impacts Your iPhone App Development
- Why Kotlin Would Replace Java for Androids?
- Can AI Filter Hate Talk in Social Media?
- Reasons to Opt for Age-Responsive Designing and Development
- Automated Testing Vs Manual Testing: Pros and Cons
- Google App Engine Enhances Performance at Reduced Cost
- Why Ionic Framework is Gaining Popularity for PWA Development?
- Artificial Intelligence And Future Predictions
- What are the AngularJS Frameworks Needed for App Development
- Mobile Wallet Integration in Apps: Opportunities and Challenges
- Top 5 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2019
- Why AI Accountability Is the Need of Hour?
- List of Top Web Development Trends to Watch In 2018
- Top Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Mobile App
- All About The Money You Can Make Through App Making
- Why You Must Adopt DevOps Culture in Your Organization?
- Top IT Trends and Predictions For 2018
- Future Trends That Would Create More Scope In Mobile App Development
- Top iOS Trends That Will Shape App Development For Future
- Blockchain Technology, It’s Market Scope In 2018 and Beyond
- Types of Blockchain Module You need to Know First
- How Laravel Development Service is Ideal Option for your Enterprise Web App?
- 7 ways to protect your G-Suite accounts from Phishing attacks
- A brief guidance to use hashtags for a stronger marketing strategy
- Know everything about BOT and how it is changing the way we used to purchase online
- Know About The General Data protection Regulation Before Your Company Gets The Data Breach Notice
- Deep Learning Demystified in a Nutshell
- Cryptocurrency: The Digital Money That is Fast Taking on the World
- How Blockchain Technology Will Reinforce Trust in Digital Transaction
- Easy Tips on Improving Your eCommerce Website Performance
- Why Explainer Videos Increase Conversion Rate?
- Why a web design company will always be a better choice over a freelancer
- Why hiring a technology team in Eastern Europe is a better idea
- Here is what it takes to create a great digital product
- 10 new jobs that technology has created in last 10 years
- What Is Making Vilnius The Start-Up Hub Of Eastern Europe
- How To Promote A Mobile App Digitally
- 6 Interesting Ways To Boost Your E-Commerce Sales
- After Mobility Era, AI Will Dominate The Technology World
- Why CRM is a must-have product for most of the businesses
- Chatbot, The Game Changer in 2017
- app development
- App Engine
- Blockchain Technology
- Deep Learning
- Digital Marketing
- Explainer Video
- Ionic Framework
- iOS app development
- iOS Trends
- IT Trends
- Payment Wallet Development
- Web Design
- Web Designing
- Web development
- Web Services